Erotic depictions of women in drawing, painting, sculpture and photography from the dawn of man to the present.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Chronicles of Triple P: 1980: The Summer of our Discontent Part 1


Punting on the Cherwell in 1980


I have just posted the next episode of my erotic recollections in The Chronicles of Triple P, here.

Since the last episode I went back to College for an event and, at the last minute, K decided to come with me and as I had an unexpected double bed in my room in College, sleep over as well.  It was a brief glimpse of what might have been if we had got together back in the eighties.  

Some of the people mentioned in this and other episodes were there too and everyone who spoke to me asked after C straight away. One of my former student friends told me that one of my tutors was completely infatuated with C and was jealous of our relationship; something that is evidenced in this episode but didn't occur to me at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment