Erotic depictions of women in drawing, painting, sculpture and photography from the dawn of man to the present.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Personally selected Venus 14: Dana



It's been very hot in the South East of England for the last week with temperatures over 30 degrees and 34 degrees (93F) possible today.  I'm very busy at work so have little time to post over the next two weeks.  I'm not enjoying the weather during the day as I have south facing picture windows in my study so I have to have a blackout blind drawn as otherwise the sun shines on my computer screen, which is a bit depressing.  Fortunately, after work I've been taking time to visit my friend A and her lovely pool, although yesterday the water was so warm it actually wasn't really refreshing.  We found the best technique was to jump in the pool and then get out and lie by it while the water dried off our bodies.  The evaporation producing a slight cooling effect.

Anyway, here is a lovely shot of Dana, from  January 1979's Hustler.  What a wonderful exercise in texture this marvellous picture by James Baes is.  You really do need to click on it to get the full droplets effect.

1 comment: