Erotic depictions of women in drawing, painting, sculpture and photography from the dawn of man to the present.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Chronicles of Triple P: 1979 - Rubber, Candles and Duvets



I have just posted the next episode of my erotic recollections here.  Here is the staircase entrance at my college which led to the law library, the chocolate vending machine the Junior Common Room, TV room and the most luxurious bathroom in college.  I took this picture when I went back to college last month.  Nothing much has changed, though.




One change I did notice was that there were now security doors on what were the first year girls' staircases.  It was on these stairs that I sat and waited for K in this episode.  I was literally standing underneath C's former room when I took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment