Erotic depictions of women in drawing, painting, sculpture and photography from the dawn of man to the present.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Chronicles of Triple P: 1975 German fluff to kissing sisters




I was rather surprised to find a reader actually requesting another episode of The Chronicles of Triple P but I have finished the next post and it is now up here.

The central part of the post contains some material I have already posted, about the German girls I encountered on holiday but there is an added introduction and a whole new encounter, all detailing my adventures in 1975.   I was helped in this by finding a copy of a letter I wrote to a girlfriend, just four years later, where I detailed the incident as we exchanged accounts of early kissing experiences.

Another Chronicle soon, as the next encounter has been in draft for some months. 

4 comments:

  1. Is there going to be another installation of the Pubic Wars soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just looking at it yesterday. The next one is about 85% done. Back to it this week. Ten days at the most, I hope!

      Delete
  2. Count me in as another reader who very much enjoys the Chronicles.. series; they're a wonderful snapshot of a world gone by (growing up in the leafy suburbia of 70s Britain, a lot of it resonates strongly), and it's a terrifically vivid and arousing memoir. Who indeed knew the sheer heat a girl's crotch could generate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be another episode this week. The scorching summer of 1976!

      Delete